ABOUT THE POSITION
An opportunity exists for a motivated and experienced WHS & Risk Coordinator to join the Human Resources team.
- Directorate: General Manager
- Reports To: Executive Manager Human Resources
- Nature of Placement: Permanent, Full-time
- Award: Local Government (State) Award 2017
- Salary range: $80,722.87 to $89,323.55 (exclusive of 9.5% superannuation)
To lead the development, implementation, monitoring and review of Council's Work Health and Safety system to ensure the provision of a healthy and safe workplace, while fostering an organisational safety culture.
To provide proactive safety leadership through the consistent implementation of sound risk management techniques and provision of expert advice, to ensure Council meets its WHS obligations, identified in relevant Legislation, Codes of Practice and Australia Standards.
Please refer to the attached Position Description for additional information.
Enquiries regarding this position should be directed to Nicholas Ross, Executive Manager Human Resources, on phone (02) 6799 6856.
By completing the below information, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as summarised below.
- Collection of your personal information - We collect personal information about you so that we can administer our dealings with you, including for the purposes set out below.
- Disclosure of your personal information - All information will be used for the purpose of recruitment action.
Please contact Human Resources for further privacy information on 02 6799 6816.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position with Narrabri Shire Council, we would love to hear from you! To apply, simply follow the instructions below:
- Complete the information below as requested
- Click ‘APPLY’
- Attach your resume and covering letter
- Click ‘NEXT’ and ‘CONFIRM’
Note: If you have any further queries or notes, please enter these in the 'EXTRA INFORMATION' section at the bottom of the application. Please be aware that to be eligible for this role, you must submit your resume.
For tips on how to complete your application please click HERE
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS:
This position closes at 9am on Monday 28 May 2018.
A recognised and award winning employer of choice